650,00€ – 1.280,00€
SIRMIONE AND BORGHETTO
Discover the charms
set on Lake Garda, and
nearby medieval Borghetto
from euro 60/person
Enjoy this unique excursion from Verona which combines visits to two of the most beautiful small towns in the Veneto region: Sirmione and Borghetto. Sirmione, nicknamed the “pearl” of Lake Garda, is set on its sunny southern shore. Borghetto is a medieval burg on the River Mincio, and was once famous for its many water mills. It’s widely known for it specialty gourmet product – delicate handmade tortellini
Our excursion starts with a a boat ride of approx. 30 min. as an introduction to Sirmione and Lake Garda. Your guide will point out the main sights as you cruise. You will have time for a coffee and stroll around the charming town of Sirmione.
We now leave Lake Garda and drive to tiny Borghetto. Our first stop will be a short demonstration of the famous tortellini being made, followed by lunch to taste this artisanal product. You will have time for a stroll around Borghetto after lunch before driving back to Verona
- Private day trip to the towns of Sirmione and Borghetto
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Verona or surrounding area
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking local guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the countryside surrounding Verona, Sirmione and Borghetto
- A boat ride around Sirmione of approx. ½ hour
- A brief demonstation of how the local tortellini in Borghetto are still made by hand
- Traditional lunch at a local trattoria, including an appetizer, pasta course, dessert, local wine, water and Italian coffee
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.