Spritz Culture in VeronaJanuary 26, 2018
Discover the secrets of gourmet Verona.
Calling all foodies!
Discover charming Verona through its culinary specialties. This fun and engaging walk includes the best of our street food and specialty food shops.
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Piazza Bra to begin your foodie experience. We will eat our way through the main squares enjoying many delicious food and wine tastings. The tastings will vary depending on the season, but typically include local pasta, cheeses, prosciutto, olive oil, pastries, gelato, coffee and a glass of wine. Learn about the history and production methods of these artisanal products. This tour is for serious foodies and easily replaces lunch!
- Meet your local wine and food expert in Piazza Bra. Start your food tour with a typical Veronese breakfast of an espresso and risino pastry.
- Learn about the history of local specialty food products and their role in the cuisine.
- Taste a quality local wine as an aperitivo to wrap up the guided portion of your day.
- Personable English-speaking guide, an expert on the local cuisine and wines.
- Tastings of 8 local specialties including wine, cheese, meat, gelato, fresh bakery products and coffee.
- Insider tips on where to purchase food and wine to bring home.
Meet your expert food and wine guide in Verona Piazza Bra
Wrap up your gourmet experience in Verona
“Connecting you with real places, real people, authentic experiences”