A memorable day trip to one of the top wine-producing areas of the Veneto.
Take a stroll through vineyards, learn about wine production in the cellar and enjoy guided wine tastings.
All of our wine tours include:
- English-speaking sommelier as guide
- Visit two quality wineries
- Guided wine tastings
- Meet the winemakers
- Private groups
- Traditional trattoria lunch
- Round-trip transportation
Immerse yourself in local culture through the cuisine and artisan specialties.
New for 2018
- Verona Street Food Walk
- Spritz Culture in Verona – a fun small-group walk
Artisan cheese producers
- Experience how local cheese is made
- Visit a “malga”, an alpine dairy farm (spring-summer)
Cooking Lessons in nearby Padova & Verona countryside
- Family-friendly experiences with special kids’ lab
- Hands-on learning for all skill levels
- Local chefs in beautiful settings
Food Market Walk
- Engaging food experience with many tastings in nearby Padova, home to one of the best food markets in Italy
- English-speaking food expert as guide
Explore the most beautiful cities of the Veneto with one of our knowledgeable and friendly guides. Get an in-depth look at local culture, history and daily life.
- Walking tours in Verona, Venice, Padova, Vicenza & Mantova
- Private tours at your own pace
- ½ day or full-day options
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Customize your walk
- Tours of additional cities on request
Discover our multi-day package tours of two to seven days.
An ideal way to combine towns, cities and countryside.
Gourmet itineraries for wine and food lovers.
Family-friendly itineraries with something for everyone.
All of our package tours include:
- Tour transportation
- Airport transfers*
- Quality accomodations
- Many meals during the tour
- Guided visits and entrance fees
- Small groups
* from selected cities