4.244,00€ – 8.912,00€
An all-inclusive wine, cheese and culinary adventure in the Prosecco countryside
from euro 1.114/person
The lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region are the backdrop to this fun and engaging tour. Learn about Prosecco, the traditional sparkling white wine of the Veneto, from the vineyards to the cellar. Enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson and gelato-making lesson. Visit an artisanal cheese producer. Put everything into historical and cultural context with a guided visit of nearby castle. Stop in a centuries-old abbey and free time in the charming town of Vittorio Veneto.
- 4 nights accommodation at a charming B&B or boutique hotel in a double room with private bathroom, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by van or minvan
- Airport transfers to/from Venice Marco Polo Airport, Treviso Canova Airport or Venice Tronchetto
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips, local guides and hotel staff
- All entrance fees and local guides
- Food and wine visits and tastings
- Cooking lesson at an Agriturismo
- Gelato-making lesson
- Guided tour of local castle, a stop at a nearby abbey
- All meals with wine, water and coffee included
- Personal wine and food guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Transfers from airports or cities other than those mentioned
Duration of this tour: 5 days / 4 nights
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.