650,00€ – 1.320,00€
WINE & TOUR
Vineyards of Bardolino
from euro 165/person
The Bardolino wine region lies along the eastern shore of stunning Lake Garda and takes its name from the town of Bardolino itself. The wines produced here are primarily red along with some rosés, and made from varietals that include Corvina, Rondinella, and Molinara.
We will visit two boutique wineries where you will learn about the local grape varietals and unique production methods directly from the winemakers. Each winery visit includes a guided wine tasting of their production. Discover the DOC and DOCG wines made here today, including Bardolino, Bardolino Classico, Bardolino Superiore, Bardolino Chiaretto. Learn about the temperate climate of the Bardolino region, due to the proximity of Lake Garda and the Alpine foothills, and how it affects the vineyards.
Enjoy a tasting lunch at a typical trattoria where you can sample local dishes paired with the area’s wine.
- Private day trip to the Bardolino wine region
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Verona or surrounding area
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking wine expert as your guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the countryside surrounding Lake Garda
- 2 boutique wineries visits, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemakers
- 2 guided wine tastings of the many versions of Bardolino, approximately 4 wines per winery
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agriturismo of appetizer, pasta course, dessert, local wine, water and Italian coffee
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.