650,00€ – 1.320,00€
WINE & TOUR
A memorable day trip for wine and olive oil lovers
from euro 165/person
The Soave wine region lays just east of Verona, where the gentle hills are dotted with vineyards and olive groves. This wine area takes its name from the small medieval burg of Soave. Our day combines a visit to a boutique winery and an artisanal olive oil producer.
At the winery, our visit starts with a walk through the vineyards to learn about the local grapes and terrain. Here the soil is mainly of volcanic origin and is one of the most famous white wine regions in Italy, producing elegant still and sparkling versions. The visit will be followed by a guided wine tasting of the different versions of Soave and Recioto di Soave.
Now it’s time for a traditional lunch at a local trattoria where you can taste the local specialties and wine. After lunch we’ll stop in the small town of Soave for a stroll up to the castle with its stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
Our visit to an artisanal olive oil producer will give you a good overview of how this important Italian specialty is crafted. From the olive grove to the bottle, you will learn about all of the steps involved in producing olive oil. Your visit concludes with a guided tasting of two different olive oils and other olive oil products.
- Private day trip to the town of Soave and surrounding wine region
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Verona, Venice or Padova
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- English-speaking wine and olive oil expert as your guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the countryside surrounding Soave and Verona
- A boutique winery visit, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemaker
- A guided tasting of the wines produced here (primarily white wines, still and sparkling)
- Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria or agriturismo, including an appetizer, pasta course, dessert, local wine, water and Italian coffee
- A visit to an Olive Oil producer from the field to the bottle, including a guided tasting of 2 different oils and other olive oil products
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.