4.400,00€ – 8.800,00€
WINE GEEK WEEK
An unforgettable week of winery tours and tastings, from Amarone to Ribolla Gialla
from euro 1.100/person
Designed with wine connoisseurs in mind. This weeklong tour includes the most important wine producing areas of northeastern Italy:
Veneto: Valpolicella, Prosecco DOCG, Soave, Euganean Hills
Friuli Venezia Giulia: the Collio and Colli Orientali del Friuli
Five full days of winery visits. Take a stroll in the vineyards, learn about production methods in the cellars and meet the passionate winemakers. Guided tastings with your dedicated sommelier. Tour accomodations are provided in the charming university town of Padova, an excellent base for exploring the area and very convenient to Venice.
- 6 nights’ accommodation at a charming boutique hotel with private bathroom, in a double room, including breakfast
- All transportation of the itinerary by van or minvan
- English speaking support at all times by Venice Day Trips staff, local guides and hotel staff
- 5 full days of wine touring, visiting 2 wineries per day (10 wineries total)
- Tour orientation on the afternoon of arrival day with welcome Aperitivo and tour orientation
- Guided wine tastings at each winery visit
- All lunches on wine tour days, inclusive of wine, water and coffee
- Personal wine guide
- Supplement for accommodations in a single room
- Airport transfers
Duration of this tour: 7 days / 6 nights
For groups of more than 8 people, send us a custom request.
Are you a single traveller looking to join a group? Contact us.