Soave FragrancesMarch 19, 2017
Verona & the ValpolicellaMarch 19, 2017
650,00€ – 1.320,00€
WINE AND CHEESE
WINE & GOURMET TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
A memorable day trip for wine and cheese lovers.
Combine a visit to an artisanal cheese producer and a winery.
from euro 165/person
Start the day at a small dairy farm to see the cheese-making process first hand. Get your tastebuds ready as the cheesemaker opens a few wheels of cheese for us to try: ricotta, smoked ricotta and farmer’s cheeses of different ages. After our visit we drive through the countryside to a classic trattoria where you can taste our local specialties.
This afternoon we will visit a local winery for a guided visit of the vineyards and cellar followed by a guided wine tasting. This special day trip can be tailored to match your interests and schedule.
- Private day trip to a cheese producer and winery in the Veneto
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Venice Tronchetto, Padova or Verona
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable passenger van or car
- A visit to an artisanal cheese producer followed by a cheese tasting
- A winery visit, from vineyard to cellar, where you will meet the winemaker
- A guided wine tasting of the many local varieties
- A traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
- English-speaking cheese and wine expert as your guide for the day
- Scenic drive through the Veneto countryside
- Maximum flexibility in meeting any special requests before and during your tour
Pick-up from your location
Arrive at the small cheese producer to see the production process, followed by a cheese tasting.
Traditional lunch at a typical trattoria
A scenic drive through the local wine producing area. Walk through the vineyards with the winemaker and visit the cellar to see the production methods. Followed by a guided wine tasting of their production.
Leave the winery for your return journey. Drop-off at your location.